Free Online User Experience Lessons
I'm not getting any emails!
I use Aweber to deliver my emails because they are terrifically reliable.
After you sign up, we send you an email with a link in it. You need to click this link to confirm you want to receive the lessons.
This email is almost certainly in your system somewhere. Before you get in touch and tell me it never arrived, please do these steps:
- Look in your spam or junk folder. Most people getting in touch with me eventually find the emails in their junk folder.
- If you use gmail, the emails may be in your Promotions folder. Drag my email from your Promotions folder to your Primary folder.
- If you use a desktop client to read web-based email like gmail, Yahoo! or Hotmail, it may be set up to leave spam messages on the server. In that case, you'll find the message if you sign into your email using a web browser.
- You may have made a typo when you entered your email address. Try signing up again.
- Your email service provider may be having a slow day. Try using another email address.
Once you've confirmed you want to receive the lessons, you get the first lesson immediately. Subsequent lessons are sent out once a week for 20 weeks.